Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dear Santa

I realize that this is a bit early, but 3 year olds are very big on the, "I want, I want, I want!" So I told Ryenn that she needed to write a letter to Santa. She wanted to take it to his house in the North Pole. I told her that if people continually dropped by Santa's House then he wouldn't have enough time to build all the toys. So, this is how the letter went:

Dear Santa,

My name is Ryenn. I am a beautiful girl. My mom is a beautiful girl, too. For Christmas this year I wish for a music player (not really what it is). I hope your deer like me.

Love,
Ryenn Nunley

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha. "I hope your deer like me." I think there's a website where you can write letters to kids from Santa and it even says they're from the north pole on the envelope. That may be something worth googling? :)

    ReplyDelete