Monday, December 12, 2011

The Nutty Nunleys 2011

We have had a terrific year!  So much has happened, and through it all we have been together!  I am so grateful for my husband.  He is the most loving husband and father.  He has given me the best gifts ever; our two beautiful girls Ryenn and Leah!  Today's post is dedicated to our family pictures for the year with Megan Robbins.  She is a terrific photographer!  She did a fabulous job.  http://megrobbinsphotography.blogspot.com/2011/12/mini-family-session-safford-az.html


 







2 comments:

  1. Aww...I love them!! She really did do a great job with them. Now all of your pics around the house can be updated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true. We have updated them a bit since the last time you were here. They are just pictures I have taken of the girls. I am no professional, but I like them <3 Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete