Friday, March 6, 2009

Win some, sadly lost one

So we had our first volleyball game yesterday. It was really fun and exciting. Lamely enough I had butterflies almost all afternoon before the game. We won the first game, lost the second by two, and lost the third by two. We could have won (and probably should have) but I think we were all suffering from first game jitters.

I was serving the ball into the stands (not too surprising). So when I tried to tone down the muscle I only succeeded in serving it into the net....or rather embarrassingly under the net. I did get some awsome hits though! My mom got an ace on her cute underhand serve! I purchased knee pads to save my poor legs, but I still managed to get a bruise! Oh well. It was so much fun. I even overheard that the team we played practices....so I guess if we did too we would be awesome. Hopefully my next report will be better.


No comments:

Post a Comment