Thursday, February 26, 2009

Crazy Technology


Ry looking thoroughly ashamed at her actions

It has been a while I know. I have been very upset with our computer. We have a virus. It is one of those really annoying ones that make pop-ups every couple of seconds and searches for random things. I have been avoiding this computer like the plague! John is pretty nerdy so he has been trying to fix it, but he doesn't have a lot of free time.

1) Ry showing her dominance 2) Ry and Cy playing 3) Ry taking Avery for a walk around the house

The volleyball season for the Thatcher Women's league starts next week. I am seriously excited! Still, I have been getting a headache thinking about it. We could pay the fees ourselves, but most teams have a sponsor. It is only like $80 to have a team, plus matching shirts, but we haven't' been able to find one yet. It seems like everyone already has the sponsor that we have connections with. I am getting frustrated.

Cy learning to walk

Gaspar and Sunny are expecting again. They just found out yesterday that it is going to be a baby girl! I have been teaching myself to knit, and I will be trying my hand at making a blanket for my new niece. (if she has blue eyes too i might just have a heart attack!!!)
1) Noah being adorable 2) Ry and Conner 3) Noah fell over

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie Rose Nunley! Why do you not answer my phone calls or call me back? Are you sick, dying? What's going on? Don't make me call John! lol. Love the new pics of Ryenn! Keep 'em coming. Her hair is getting so long.

    ReplyDelete