Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ryenn

My very intelligent daughter has been learning a few new tricks. I thought that it was about time that I shared them with you.

SHE HAS LEARNED TO/SHE HAS BEGUN TO:

1: give a very evil stare. She narrows her eyes and glares. Her and Pancho have a glaring contest that is very adorable. (the picture is not a very good one, my camera wasn't fast enough to capture the moment)


2: bump fists. (you know like president obama and the first lady michelle) It is hilarious! (again she mostly does this with tio pancho)

3: place her arms across her chest in a display of impatience or anger.

4: wander about the house while brushing her teeth. (i am very guilty of teaching her this one) She periodically stops to spit....but doesn't really. She sorta makes a spitting noise then continues her grooming.

5: pretend to read a book. I read often, and if I am reading while she is awake, she will grab a book and read along side me.

6: attempt doing the splits. It never works and I am afraid that she will rip a pair of pants.


She is a charismatic little girl. I love her so much. I really can't believe how fast she is growing. I was looking through pictures of her that we have developed to place in frames on the walls...I totally realized that we don't have any recent ones. I was freaked out to see how different she looked from her baby days. Still, more ridiculous that that is how tiny she still is. She is the oldest of the most recent baby Nunleys, but she is not the largest. In fact, her cousin Noah (pictured below) is the youngest baby Nunley and he weighs more! She is 16 months while Mr. No is only 6 months! My comfort is that she is taller, and will hopefully continue to be a petite little girl for the rest of her life.

1) Ry and Mr. No 2) Ry and Kaylee at the park 3) Ry going down the slide

1 comment:

  1. Yea! New blogs! Ryenn is so cute with her glaring. I totally did not even recognize Kaylee. It must have been a long time ago that I last saw her, because she really looks nothing like what I picture in my head. Haha

    ReplyDelete