Saturday, January 31, 2009

Married to a Grandpa!!!


Opening his gifts....

No, not literally!! We have celebrated John's 24th birthday! Hooray for him! He really isn't that much older than me...perhaps about a month and a few days, but until that birthday rolls around for me I am going to call him "Gramps." We had a lovely dinner for him here at the house, and he opened his presents. I bought him a MP3 player. If you don't know it, he is a bit of an electronics nerd. He loves to put things together or figure out how things work. So he spent a great deal of time playing with the thing. (adding music, photos, and other stuff)

Showing off the MP3 Player

I love that he has the patients for my mockery. He really is a special person. John doesn't make fun of me for all of my ridiculousness (not often), or get angry with me when I worry too much. I feel as though he is a gift everyday. So, I am thankful that we get to enjoy another year of his life together.

No comments:

Post a Comment