Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wonderful Wedding


1). A very neat looking ash tray??? 2). A Cowboy 3). Children playing

This weekend John and I (yes...we were ry-less) made the trip to Overgaard, AZ for his boss' wedding. We stayed at the Bison Ranch Resort. It was lovely, and very cold. I wasn't prepared for how windy it would be. Still, it was great to be without our little lady for the first time. I didn't get many pictures from the actually wedding because I was helping with Noah. (brigette was a member of the wedding party) I did take a lot of pictures of various statues and mountainy views. I also bought an awesome stuffed Bison, and I named him Bruce. I love it. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

1) A scary boy 2) The tree that I pictured would have a Patrick Star voice if it was alive


1) A Cowboy 2). John and Kaylee at the reception


1) Brigette and Kaylee 2) Kaylee peeking out of a cabin


1) John and the Nunley kiddos 2) John being a kid again


1). Me and John 2). Bruce the Bison 3). Me and Bruce


1). John...Don't Jump!! 2). Pretty 3). Sparkly

No comments:

Post a Comment