Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's A Girl!!


These are Leah's tiny feet

John and I have unofficially done it. We have broken the great Nunley family tradition. Each member of the family, starting with Ida, has a firstborn daughter and boys to follow.

Ida and Stan- Liz, Ron, Dan, John, and Travis
Liz and Tim-Vicki
Ron and Brigette- Kaylee, Conner, and Noah
Daniel and Casey- Lilliann, and they are expecting Casen (sp?)(a boy) in January 2010.

and John and I have Ryenn and are expecting baby number two in March of 2010. We had our anatomy sonogram recently. The Tech stated that she was 97.5% sure that we were having a baby girl! Her name will be Leah, like Lee-ah, and no not the princess. (middle name is up to John)

This is what they are looking at when they decided it was a girl

3 comments:

  1. I have no idea where they got the GIRL idea from...that picture looks like the baby has a head and half a body. It's missing the half with genitalia I tell you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! what a weird number to use. 97.5? why not round it up. or down.
    as many ultrasound pictures as i've seen i still have no idea what i'm looking at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is supposed to be a shot between the legs. The Tech showed us the baby's bum and the labia. It made sense when she was explaining, but when I got home and tried to show others....I wasn't surprised to discover I had no idea what I was looking at.

    ReplyDelete