Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

I have been wanting to take Ryenn to the pumpkin patch to pick out a few pumpkins. I finally gave up on the idea and bought a few at Wal-Mart. I have never carved a pumpkin before (weird, yes i know). I was very worried that I would screw everything up. Last year we received a carving kit as a welcome to the neighborhood gift from a friend's mother. So we pulled it out of the closet, and we set to work. Ry decided not to help once she felt the inside of the pumpkins. She really doesn't like getting her hands sticky!! John made fun of me because I wanted to use a pattern from the book. He on the other hand made a sketch of the face and went to town. (mine certainly is beautiful)

Again...I promise pictures once I am able to upload them to my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment