Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentines Day

John and I usually don't make a big to do about Valentines day. We have enough going on in our lives, that it never really seemed important enough. This year we decided to give it a shot. We took Ry to the Nunley's house, and went to watch a movie. (my being 8 months pregnant and super exhausted kinda puts a damper on things) I know what you are thinking......"She made him watch Valentine's Day." No, I didn't. If you know me at all you know that "Chick flicks" aren't really my thing.
We saw "The Wolfman" with Anthony Hopkins, Emily Blunt, and Benicio Del Toro. It was pretty entertaining. I found that I was giggling at the mad antics of Anthony Hopkins character. I just love the way he portrays someone. So instead of ducking my head at gruesome maulings and dismemberment, I was busy enjoying myself. I think I liked the movie more than John did.
After the movie, we wandered around Wal-Mart looking at car stereos. (which is the valentine's gift that john is receiving...i could probably write about how much he hates the standard one our car came with, but that would take way too long) Eventually we ordered some pizza, took it home, and watched some Olympics Pairs Figure Skating. All in all a pretty enjoyable day.

No comments:

Post a Comment