Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Nothing New to Report

1) Ryenn wearing a dress and TuTu 2) Ry making art

I don't really have much to say today. I am just bored. Lately I sleep lousy, but wake up before 8 o'clock. So my house has already been cleaned (nesting I am sure), and I have eaten breakfast. Ryenn won't wake up till around 9 or 10. So here I am.

Striking a pose on the kitchen floor....I think that is her favorite face to make

John turned 25! We spent the night in Tucson by ourselves in a lovely Resort. We should have sprung for the couples massages (they offered a prenatal massage), but we didn't. It was nice to just sleep in a comfortable bed without having two kids kicking at me. (surprisingly, leah does the most damage)
Ry and Cyrus sitting on the bookshelf
My Ob doesn't think that I will make it all the way to my due date, which is March the 26th. Based on what she sees at my next appointment, she will schedule a date to induce labor. She said that I still have to make it to that date though!! Ha ha ha. Maybe I will sit still like a lump for the next month so I have a better chance. Except I doubt that I can because the sight of a messy room drives me crazy!
Ry in our awesome bathtub

1 comment:

  1. ha! she is so adorable! I just love her facial expression! lol and your tub looks heavenly. i must come visit soon. :)

    ReplyDelete