Friday, January 15, 2010

Voodoo!

We had an OB appointment in Tucson yesterday. Of course we took advantage of the many opportunities there....like shopping and eating good food. We ate at a delicious Vietnamese restaurant called Pho 88 (where Jeff Case used to work). They have the best egg rolls ever! My stomach is growling just thinking about them. Anyhow, when I was pregnant with Ryenn, the wonderful owner told me that I was pregnant with a small baby girl. She was right. It was amazing. So, when we walked in yesterday she asked after Ryenn and my mother. Then she asked about the new baby. She told me that it didn't matter what the doctors had told me because she was sure that the baby was a boy. She was also certain that it was coming next month!!! I hope this time around she is wrong, but maybe I should make some emergency plans???

1 comment:

  1. oh no! That would be so horrible...initially, but so good ultimately. I know you want a boy, but he may just have to enjoy girly clothes for the first few months. lol!
    -mariah

    ReplyDelete