Sunday, January 3, 2010

Baby Update


Ryenn being adorable


We had our Glucose Tolerance Test appointment recently. I don't have the results yet, but I seriously doubt that I have Gestational Diabetes. I do however have some suspicions that I am going to get Preeclampisa again. I have some of the warning signs, so I am trying to take it easy.

Ryenn being angry

During our last appointment, our Dr. confirmed that our little Leah Jae is going to be small. Not Ryenn small....hopefully....but small nonetheless. I hope she is around 6 lbs. So now I am going through all of the clothes we saved of Ryenn's. I am looking for all of the Preemie and 0-3 month outfits. I am officially 28 weeks pregnant and in the 3rd Trimester. Yea for me!

Ryenn and Tyvien..don't forget Tinkerbell

Sadly, our Christmas tree has been taken down. I love Christmas....just for the tree, lights, and ornaments. I already can't wait until we can decorate next year! It's too bad that we don't have any fun holidays to decorate for soon.
1) Cyrus playing with a water hose 2) Smiles from Tyvien

2 comments:

  1. Ryenn is so freakin cute! Bob and I miss her. I started her quillow today. Hopefully it will be cute. My first one had some flaws, but turned out pretty good, I think...it will be a surprise. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome. I wish I could learn how to quilt on my own. Where did you get the book at? There is a super cute pattern on display at Wal-mart. I want that quilt for me!!! I am sure that she will love it!

    ReplyDelete