Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas 2009

1) Tio Pancho helping Ry opening gifts 2) Excited about her DVD

We had a blast this Christmas! This year Ryenn was interesting in all parts of this holiday. She wanted to help decorate the tree, wrap presents, then bake cookies. It was so much fun! She was even excited about opening the gifts. Each year I have had to open every gift for her. It always seemed rather silly.....I would wrap something for her, but to have to open it again. Waisting valuable time, and wrapping paper.

1) Ryenn not wanting to share her gifts 2) Ryenn opening her doll house from Grandma Ida

We spent a pretty quiet morning with the Nunley family. Quite a few of the bunch were spending holidays out of town. While it is fun to be with everyone, I think we had a nice intimate Christmas. All of the conversations were held to a normal volume. We didn't have to scream over each other to be heard!

1) Opening more presents 2) Tyvien would rather eat her fingers 3) Ryenn and her "Cow Baby"

Then after lunch we came home to open gifts with my family. We had the added bonus of celebrating my mother's birthday. I made her a pineapple upside down cake. It was delicious!!
1) Why do the kids always play in the boxes? 2) Ryenn, John and I 3) Gaspar, Mom, Me, and Pancho

No comments:

Post a Comment