Sunday, December 6, 2009

X-Mas Photos

Cyrus being handsome

Yesterday we took Ryenn to Andrea Stanley Photography for her holiday photos. We took her two years ago, and she did fantastic. She was such a ham! (you know posing, smiling, dancing) So I figured this time around would be a breeze. For the holiday photo one of the parents dressed up like Santa, and the child was set up to like she was hugging the big belly. We elected John and got to work. (although my belly may have been more impressive than his stuffed one)

1) Ry ready to play volleyball (don't underestimate her she has a sharpie and a potatoe chip) 2) Ry getting smothered
Ryenn was being very friendly to the photographer in the receiving area. Discussing mundane topics repeatedly like: this is my mom, this is my dad, my mom has shoes, look I can jump......okay....right. Then when we moved to the set she freaked out. She kept running away from John as if she had never seen him before. It was terrible. I believe she was overwhelmed by the people in the room. (the photographer and two assistants) Oh well. We get to see the proofs on Tuesday via the Internet, and Andrea Stanley was sure that we may have gotten at least two good shots of her.
Balloon bath

I am tired of not having pictures on my posts so I am going to put some on here from my mom's camera...Enjoy!
Ry wearing high heels and knee highs. Ready for the runway!

No comments:

Post a Comment