Monday, December 7, 2009

New Braunfuls Pictures/Austin City Limits

Here are some of the pictures from our trip to Texas to visit Bob and Mariah. I know it isn't all of them, but I don't know what happened to the rest.


1) Ry is checking out the rain....she is an Arizona girl and doesn't know what it is 2) "I wonder if it tastes good?"


1) Mom made her stop playing with the rain 2) She traded me in for them cause I was so mean



She likes her dad because he lets her run in the rain
1) She looks like she really knows what she is doing 2) She will be a gamer like daddy
1) Enjoying her first bus ride 2) The Nunleys at Austin City Limits

Trying to decide what to do about the puddles


Still not sure


Taking a break in the giant sand pit


1) Smiling goofy at mom 2) We are beat

Eating some of Bob and Mariah's watermelon
1) Hijacked the watermelon 2) Mmmm, dirt flavored
1) She discovered that the puddles were awesome 2) Almost the end of the festival...she was done

1 comment: