Thursday, October 23, 2008

Photography Session


Ryenn sitting on a brick wall in our back yard

Having our family portrat taken was an absolute delight. I spent so much of the previous night working myself up over nothing!



Ryenn trying to scale that same wall


Andrea Stanley and all of her assistants were so professional. It did not even seem like we were having pictures taken. It was a really fun atmosphere. Plus, Ryenn did so well. They had nothing but compliments for her. They actually said that she was one of the easiest toddler sessions they had ever had. I can't wait to see these pictures. She is going to be so precious!!!


Yes, I am just that good at capturing great moments!


Of course, since Rye Rye looked absolutely adorable, I could not resist the chance to take my own photos. She is the perfect subject...such a ham!

1 comment:

  1. How precious Ryenn is! I can't wait to see the family portraits. Oh! and...i caught up to you. That's pretty sad. ;)

    ReplyDelete