Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Art in Motion

Ryenn has become very talented. She tends to walk more than crawl, she also "sings" and dances. She has learned to fake cough, which always gets the reaction she wants! She sticks out her tongue, and she strums her lips with her finger resulting in a "bubbubub" noise. Imagine my surprise when she discovered a pen and paper.

At first I thought, how cute, my little girl is going to be an author or an artist! Then, to my horror, she realized that the pen works on many other things. I was shooing her away from the couch. So what if our furniture has a little bit of ink on it! Oh well. She soon found another pen, and I was rescuing a favorite novel. I can still read the words, no big deal.

Now the real trouble starts. I find my beloved daughter happily drawing on her own leg! Now I have a walking art exhibit! At least she hasn't discovered that she can draw on the walls!

1) Ryenn with pen in hand 2-3) Ryenn's leg and onesie displaying her artwork!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'm glad you like the blog layouts! I appreciate it.

    It's seriously has become addicting; all this layout making. I don't know where it came from.

    Would you believe I started my blog in mid June? And I've already made 150 layouts! Crazy. Of course the first few were testers and a bunch of the first ones I made after that, the people I used the kits from wouldn't give me permission to make the layouts to give away. Their loss, I guess, because I have a TON of cute layouts that are no longer in use!

    Ok--I wrote too much!

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, i decided you should invest in those markers that only work on paper for ryenn. that could be fun....

    ReplyDelete