Friday, August 22, 2008

"Death and Taxes".....and Planning??

It seems that the reward for becoming an adult and leaving behind the comfy world of mommy's house is......planning?? NO, that can't be right! Adult hood was supposed to be about making the rules, endless fun, and spending the money the way you wanted. Because now you're the mommy and you said so!
Well, I've discovered that being an adult isn't as sweet as I thought it would be when I was a child. First begin the plans of a better education and career.....check. Of course sooner or later you find that special someone, and you begin wedding plans.....check. To accompany those, yes the family planning.....check. Prepare for the little one's arrival....check. You get the idea.

The Nunley family is currently planning for two exciting events. The first, and slightly daunting task, moving back to Safford, AZ. John, a graduate from UofA with a Bachelors in Optical Engineering, has received a job offer with the mine that we just can't turn down. This was not a difficult decision as we have plenty of family and friends in the town where it all began. My only real regret is leaving behind a great many choices in resturant and shopping venues. Not that we are too good for El Charro and Walmart. So packing up our valuables must begin and soon. John begins his first day September 5th.

Second, is to plan our Squishy's 1st Birthday Bash! I know that she will not recall a single event from this party, but I can't help myself. So invitations were sent, and now to the task. Food, party supplies, and everything else must be thought of. The special day is to be on September 13th. Hopefully I will not lose my head, but I'm sure that other parents have done worse!!

Just an adorable picture of Ryenn! Cute huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment