Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thank heaven for Mothers

If I didn't have a mother, I don't know what I would do. Packing up to move is a huge task all on its own. Doing it with a walking, busy body of an eleven month old is an entirely different story. I will put something in a box, turn to grab something new, then come back to find it is out of the box. Occasionally the object will be missing! Or Ryenn will put things that do not belong in the box inside. She also enjoys climbing into the boxes.

I enlisted the aid of Grandma Lisa. She has been a very patient babysitter. Chasing my little monkey here or there. "Don't eat that." "Leave that alone." I also benifit from her being around. I don't have to talk to an infant all day long! So here's to the moms of the world!


1) Ryenn hanging out in a box....it is very counterproductive...but cute!

1 comment:

  1. lol. she just looks like she's having the time of her life in that box! tell your mom i say HI!!

    ReplyDelete