Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Questions

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Mostly wrapping paper. I am a fanatic!

2. Real tree or artificial? artificial. I hate having to take care of the tree.

3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take the tree down? The day after New Year's (apparently).

5. Do you like eggnog? I don't think so...It has been a while since I have tried it.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? P.J. Sparkles

7. Hardest person to buy for? My brother Pancho

8. Easiest person to buy for? My mom.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Nope

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Neither....maybe I'll have to change that....next year

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Um...The mani-pedi idea that never came to be!

12. Favorite Christmas movie? How the Grinch Stole Christmas

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I don't really have a set time....when the opportunity presents itself.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so?!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? How about....food? I am a big fan of food.

16. Lights on the tree? What isn't on my tree??

17. Favorite Christmas song? Um...the one on the movie Elf....where Jovie is singing in the shower.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home...our first year ever!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Don't think so

20. Angel on the tree top or star? star

21. Open presents Christmas Eve or morning? morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? shopping in the store for regular things....but everyone else in the world is there for their Christmas things.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Ours is currently silver and blue. (according to some trusted friends the blue is hard to see at night. we may need to change our theme next year)

24. Favorite Christmas dinner? Once again.....food!

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I'm always game for pajamas and toe socks. (don't care how juvenile that is)

A Picture of our lovely tree, it looks better at night. Trust me!

1 comment:

  1. i love that song! sometimes alvin and i try to sing it together but neither of us really knows the words. i like to try to find really good versions of it.

    ReplyDelete