Monday, December 22, 2008

This is courtesy Autumn...again. She rocks!

my first baby


1. Were you married at the time? For almost three years.
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? I was so happy, but shocked. It was supposed to take some time....oh well!
3. How old were you? 22
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? I was sick for about a week, but didn't think that I could be pregnant yet....haha!
5. Who did you tell first? John was with me....so after that I called my mom, and the rest of my family. Meanwhile John called his family.
6. Did you want to find out the sex? Yes, it is easier to shop when you know. I was itching to start!
7. Due date? September 17, 2007
8. Did you deliver early or late? I was induced 5 days early.
9. Did you have morning sickness? Every day without fail.
10. What did you crave? Chicken Tacos and milk.
11. What irritated you the most? I was still working, so I would have to say being large and doing four 10's for a perfectionist of a surgeon.
12. What was your first child's sex? Girl
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 22 lbs.
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? I developed pre-ecclampsia.
15. Where did you give birth? TMC
16. How many hours were you in labor? I arrived at 10:30-ish, but they didn't start the meds. to induce labor until 2:30. Then @ 6:00 they moved me to a L&D Room, and amp'd up the drugs. She came at 11:22. (roughly 9 hours later)
17. Who drove you to the hospital: John
18. Who watched? John and my mom. (and of course the necessary people) My dad and older brother were outside waiting.
19. Vaginal or c-section? Vaginal
20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? Who wouldn't. I got the Epidural, and was able to sleep through contractions!
21. How much did your child weigh? 5 lbs 1 oz
22. What did you name him/her? Ryenn Justine
23. How old is your first born today? 15 months
24. Who did you name him/her after?It was a name I always wanted for my daughter. Luckily John liked it too.
25. How many more children do you want to have? 2 depending. If my second pregnancy is as complicated as Ry's was....we may adopt our 3rd. child.

No comments:

Post a Comment