Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Family portraits and reunions


Recently we had our family portraits taken. I am happy to report that we have finally received our order. I am so happy with the way they turned out. (not happy about the cost of nine photos...grr) I will post them, but keep in mind that I don't have a scanner, and my current camera does not have the "take picture of picture" setting. Needless to say they will look slightly crappy!




(yes i said there were nine, but my camera isn't up to the awesomeness)


I also have two other family related topics. My sweet little brother-in-law has been on his mission in Argentina for almost two years now. We were so pleased to learn that he has received his flight arrangements to come home. He will be back in the states on April 8th, 2009 at 8:00am! In the time that he has been gone he has missed the birth of two nieces and one nephew, the death of two uncles and two grandparents. (the count maybe up to three grandparents by the time he actually gets here) I hope he will be mostly unchanged. I miss the innocent, boyish, gamer that left us. So the count down to Travis' return begins. 119 days until he is back!

Travis and Conner at Travis' high school graduation

Also, Avery found her way home! She came at 4:00 am, and I could hear her whining outside of our bedroom window. She was filthy, as it was raining, and covered from head to toe with mud and stickers. I gave her a bath, and she is enjoying her time as an inside dog. (for now and only in certain rooms of the house) Still, no sign of Ashe, but I will keep looking. (too bad she is the dumb one!)

1 comment:

  1. yea for Avery! i am so happy she came home!!! love the new pics and i think i might actually be in az when travis comes home. isn't that around easter?

    ReplyDelete