Sunday, November 6, 2011

Latest Nutty Nunley Trend

I think it is safe to say that our newest family trend is breaking our electronics. We had a scare this week with our XBOX. I was sure that we were visited by the dreaded "Red Ring of Death." I fiddled with it for a few hours, and I came to the conclusion that it was unfixable. John came home and made one adjustment and voila! Magic! I will continue my defense of the Kirkwall Mages....lol.


As you know, our computer was broken, and we thought fixed. Sadly, this was not the case. Our motherboard shorted out again, but John was able to work his magic. So, here I am gracing you with my presence once again.


However, yup you guessed it, these things come in threes. Our camera has decided that it wants to be broken. During our lovely vacation to California we introduced it to sand. Not the best idea. John tried to work his magic, but the camera has thwarted him.....for now. He is not ready to admit defeat. (updates to follow) We were able to remove the pictures from the memory card, so without further adieu.


1) Mommy and Ryenn looking fashionable 2) Leah and her very dirty Cheeto 3) The Nutty Nunleys on the Ventura Beach!



1) Leah playing in the back yard 2) Ryenn striking a pose 3) Me and my Mommy!



1) Daddy keeping Ry's feet dry 2) Daddy keeping Ry warm 3) Ry trying to keep herself dry



1) Showing off her castle 2) Yes, she does have an endless supply of poses



1) Burying sister's foot 2) Joining in on the fun 3) There it is!



1) Grandma Lisa and Leah enjoying the view 2) One more time

No comments:

Post a Comment