Tuesday, November 8, 2011

This Little Piggy

Ryenn is a girl with many obsessions.  She flutters from one thing to the next and back again with such an extreme passion for a four year old.  Her interests vary a great deal.  She loves Lady Gaga, assassins, Orca whales, flowers, and all things princess.  I may or may not have mentioned that on of her new favorite things are piggy banks.  She found her first during our trip to California.  She carries it around the house with her, and not surprisingly she has lost the cork that keeps the coins safe inside.  (she also found a very expensive one in a fashionable boutique in downtown Ventura, but that was not purchased)

Leah and I made our usual trip to Walmart after dropping Ry off at preschool.  We were rushing past the jewelry section (making our second trip to the opposite side of the store...i always forget something) and out of the corner of my eye I saw it!  A piggy bank all dressed up with a tutu and tiara!  I couldn't help myself.  Before I even knew I was doing it, my phone was out, and I was placing the call to John.  (yeah, i call and make sure i can spend money on random items)  He is such a sucker when it comes to making his little girls happy, and he quickly agreed.  I bought one for Leah too.



 
 



1 comment: