Monday, November 7, 2011

Time: Harvest and Otherwise

I know that it is entirely cliche, but where did the time go?? I mean seriously. My little baby girl Leah is almost 2 years old, and Ryenn has become a teenage girl in the matter of a few years.  I remember the autumn season last year.  I was so glad that Leah could finally sit up.  I was looking forward to taking some pictures of my lovely girls with their pumpkins.  It really was something special.  Here we are again, and I almost didn't do it.  I hate to admit it, but I think I have finally reached the phase where I am more reluctant to pick up the camera.  So much of the girl's moments are going undocumented! :-/  What a horrible mommy I have become.  I didn't even carve pumpkins with the girls this year! SIGH!  Yes, I realize that I am ranting.....(back to the topic at hand)

Ryenn and Leah are exactly two and a half years apart, and John and I have been considering trying for a third baby Nutty Nunley.  We are now at the time of year where if we (ahem) get started, then Leah and B.N. #3 will be 2 1/2 years apart as well.  I am really at the point of wanting a baby, but without all the baby (for lack of a better word) stuff. We are finally sleeping more....ish. Leah isn't potty trained, but might be.....someday. Who am I kidding! We still have a baby. It would be nice if we could magically have a two year old. I guess between diaper changes and the late night bottle feedings I will continue to sleep on it.

Here are photos of the current Nutty Nunleys :-D






1 comment:

  1. Did you take those pics yourself?? You must teach me how! I love your blogs by the way. :) sooo excited the computer is working again. I, too, have a few blog ideas I have been slacking on. Maybe you will inspire me! Oh! And have the next nunley already! You can't be done til you get your own chunky ten pounder! :P

    ReplyDelete