Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas 2011

"If you really love Christmas, come on and let it snow."

This year, like every year, we had a crazy Christmas day. We actually had to wake the girls up at 7:00 am to get the ball rolling. The girls were both spoiled this year by our family and loved ones! We really are blessed to have such a wonderful family.

Ryenn loved her Mulan Barbie so much, that she took it to bed with her! She also decided to have a mini fashion show. We bought the girls a Wii this year because the system provides a ton more child friendly games. Travis bought the girls a child controller that Leah decided was better suited for a necklace. (better keep an eye on that little development)

With our gifts opened at home our rush to get to John's parent's home to visit with them began! The girls had a wonderful time playing with their cousins, and Leah only occasionally beat up on the other kids. Ida got me the cutest Paul Frank PJs! They are my new favorite! I was only able to spend a few hours with them, but it is always entertaining. I came home early to begin my mom's birthday dinner. I baked the cakes on Christmas Eve this year, and I think it made them taste even better!

1 comment: