Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Under a Rock?

With two young children, I am sure you are not surprised to find that I spend a vast majority of time tuned into Nickjr. This station provides preschool worthy cartoons with very little commercials. The ads that are shown are very children driven. So I know all about the potty dance, bowls that rotate for zero mess, and just about every toy in the book!

While John and I enjoy watching programs such as Grey's Anatomy and Person of Interest, we have to record them because they air on the same day at the same time! With DVR I hardly ever watch commercials for adults. Now, imagine my shock when I see Harry Potter (yes, i realize that isn't his name) is doing a horror film! I couldn't believe it! He even has facial hair! Mr. Radcliffe is definitely not a baby anymore, and determined to prove he can be more than the Prince of Wizards.

I generally don't watch scary movies. I enjoy sleeping, and when I do I really don't want to be interrupted by my imagination after a horror flick. I think John might actually manage to get me to go to this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment