Saturday, January 7, 2012

Just the begining......

I am incredibly annoyed!  I have been attempting to blog for several days now, but something always ruins it!  I think I may be having a small aneurysm and/or elevated blood pressure!  It all started with trying to upload pictures to my computer from my phone.  The computer stopped recognizing my iPhone.  I HATE MY PHONE RIGHT NOW!!  Anyhow, finally (after a great deal of stress, yelling at inanimate objects, and my husband talking at me like a  5 year old) I was able to fix that little problem.  Then, I couldn't get the pictures to upload.  Now, I can't make some of the pictures rotate because of property issues!  I am so angry!  I don't know what to do now!  So, we are experiencing technical difficulties.  Do not try to adjust your computers or mobile devices.

After our very uneventful New Year's Eve/Day we took a trip to the zoo for the Zoo Lights Extravaganza!  I was so excited for this experience with the girls.  In my mind, I had pictured "Ooohs and Ahhhs" to make Garfield the cat jealous.  I did not, however, expect the complete lack of interest Ryenn showed.  We drove 3 hours to get there, and she was more impressed with the root beer float she got at dinner, than with the lights on display!  Unfortunately, our night didn't get better.  Somewhere in the zoo we lost Leah's bottle, and our lifeline to peace and sanity.  Without decent pictures, I will have to conclude that the trip was not worth the effort.  



 We celebrated baby Kason's 2nd birthday, and will be celebrating Travis Jay's 24th birthday.  It has been a busy week.  On that note, I really need to start packing for my very first trip alone.  Eeek!  I am making a trip to MS to visit the miracle that is Natalie Addison Case!  I can't wait, but I can't pack either!  Maybe John will make a list of things I need. HAHAHA!  He loves his lists.  I am also hoping that my wedding ring will be back before I leave.  We sent it off to the jewelers to get it "dipped."  It has been a very strange week and a half without it.



Guess what!  After all that ranting, I can't get the pictures that I want to load.  I am going to end this post before I destroy something!

No comments:

Post a Comment