Friday, November 21, 2008

Here's lookin' at you kid.

This blog comes by way of my friend Autumn! She tagged me, and I always live up to any challenge!

5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:

1) Attending SMS as an 8th grader.
2) Denying my deep, burning, pathetic, puppy love for a fellow class-mate to his face when I was outed by a friend. (thanks a lot cheri)
3) Make-believing (along with my bf mariah) that we were marrying WWF wrestlers/members of the Backstreet Boys. (yes as a matter of fact, we were insane)
4) Playing basketball on a carpeted gym! (who does that to children, honestly)
5) Watching the internal battle of a friend who loved a boy that another friend was dating. (drama, drama, drama)

5 Things On Today's To-Do List:

1) Vacuum
2) Sorting of the dreaded laundry
3) Wrap Christmas presents
4) Attend a wickless candle party
5) Go on a date with my husband

5 Treats I Enjoy:

1) Hershey's Chocolate with almonds
2) Resses Peanut Butter Cup ice cream
3) Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper
4) Strawberry Milk
5) Boston Cream Pie

5 Things I Would Do If I Was A Millionaire:

1) Get out of debt (every one's first i am sure)
2) Save my mother from debt (an idea stolen from autum, but no less true)
3) Get my mother a small house of her own
4) Buy a nice house for me
5) Donate money to various children's organizations

5 Places I have Lived:

1) Colorado Springs, CO
2) San Jose, AZ
3) Safford, AZ
4) Tucson, AZ
5) Back to Safford, AZ
(not a glamorous list I know, but I don't really care)

5 Places I have worked:

1) City of Safford: G.R.E.A.T. Program
2) SUSD: Safford High School
3) Allred's Insurance and Cotton Co.
4) Walgreens
5) AZ Skin Cancer Surgery Center

5 People I Tag:

1) Taffy
2) April
3) Melissa
(and let's be honest...I only have two other friends here and autumn sent it to me, and she tagged mariah...so three is all you are going to get!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment