Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Into the Thick of It

Everyone is caught up in it. The Election. All I can say is that I am so glad that it is all over. It is always unclear how these things will turn out, but all you can do is hope for the best. I found it strange that people were worried no matter what the outcome.

Did you vote for McCain and silently hope that he wouldn't dig a deeper hole than Bush? That the routine and the unchanging would be as it has? Did you take the plunge and hope that Obama will be the catalyst that America needs?

However you voted....it matters not to me. All I can say is that I hope things change, and for the better. I hope that people have open hearts and minds. I sincerely hope that people aren't as nearsighted as to have voted against others chance for happiness. I wish Obama luck. (he is going to need it)

No comments:

Post a Comment