Thursday, November 6, 2008

Savvy Shopper

Among the very few girlie qualities I have.....shopping may be right up there. I don't really like to walk for hours in a mall, nor do I enjoy trying dozens of outfits on. Still, if I have a specific item in mind I can go nuts!

I spent way too much money when I made the invitations and thank you cards for Ryenn's birthday. I was worse than a kid in a candy store. I bought the blank cards, the embellishments, the ribbons....I had to force myself to leave the store! I am seriously contemplating making the Christmas cards this year. (the small little scrapbooking store here in safford will love me by the end of that shopping day)

I am, however, pleased to report that I recently hit up the Old Navy $10 sale. It was fabulous! First of all, I love ON! They sale jeans for us curvy girls. Here is the shocker....they actually are shaped with a curve!!! I have the worst time finding jeans that fit me around the waist, and make it over the huge humps that are my hips and bottom!!! AGGGGH! Sometimes I just want to cry! Thankfully ON has successfully made the Curvy jean. So, I bought shirts and jeans and only spent around $100! (even for john and ryenn) Lovely little Christmas presents I should say!

Let's not even get started on the wrapping of Christmas presents! I am so excited I can hardly contain myself!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting me know they were having a sale! I would have loved some new pants. :( it's ok. i'll forgive you this once

    ReplyDelete