Monday, May 25, 2009

Flamboyant: WotW #3


See #3

flam·boy·ant (flm-boint)adj.

1. Highly elaborate; ornate.
2. Richly colored; resplendent.
3. Architecture Of, relating to, or having wavy lines and flamelike forms characteristic of 15th- and 16th-century French Gothic architecture.
4. Given to ostentatious or audacious display.

I chose this word because I am a fan of Kathy Griffin....and we love the gays!!!! Needless to say she gets the top spot!!


1.) Kathy Griffin
2.) The Taj Mahal
3.) Bob-a-licious
4.) Nathaniel Marshall from AI Season 8 (i love you "headbands"-my pet name for him)

5). Flamingos
6). King Julien's crown

7). Michael Jackson
8). Zhang He
9). Game shows featured on Telemundo/Univision
10). My lime green bat bag (it's resplendent! i hope to have a matching headband soon...with glitter)

1 comment:

  1. wait. are you calling my cousin in law gay? really? i guess that would explain the no babies.

    ReplyDelete