Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Preposterous: WotW #1


pre·pos·ter·ous (pr-pstr-s)adj. Contrary to nature, reason, or common sense; absurd.

This is the first installment in my new idea...."Word of the Week!" I realize that this idea should have been introduced yesterday, but I figured you had heard enough from me! This word is one of my favorites. I really think that it describes my personality (in a lot of ways).

So here are 10 preposterous things: (in no particular order)

1). The size of our 1st place trophy
2). Sugar free chocolate syrup mix
3). Tye dye clothes
4) Twilight
5). The play of the AZ D-backs as of late
6). St. Olaf stories
7). The Geico money pile

8). The color puce
9). Wide ruled notebook paper
10). The sandwich pictured above! (can you say myocardial infarction?)

I hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. I love love love this blog! so funny! especially the geico money. hehe. on your previous blogs i'm too lazy to comment on individually: Ryenn is getting more and more adorable everyday! her hair is getting so long and cute. take more pics! see ya soon?!

    ReplyDelete