Sunday, May 3, 2009

From the mouth of babes


Cy and Ry taking a bath

We bought Ry at big girl potty today. It is a huge step, and needless to say I am nervous about it. She is ready. She will tell me "My butt," and take off her diaper. Then comes the "Ewww" noise. I hope it goes well.

1) Cy making a splash 2) Trying to touch the new hair cut

Here is a list of all the wonderful things Ry says:

My butt
Ewww
Up
Down
Ball
Mine
Cheese
Chair
Shoes
I want more
Spongebob
Grapes
Hair
Eyes
Nose
Face
Mouth
Feet
Toes
Mama
Daddy
Dog
Kitty
Book
Candy
No thanks
Thanks
Uh oh
Ouch
Sorry
No
Juice
Yeah Yeah Yeah
Bath
1, 2
Hi
Bye Bye
Help
Banana
Berries
I don't know
Baby (babies)
Who's that?
What's that?
Ready
Potty
Outside
House
Hot

I seriously keep adding more every few hours....I guess I didn't realize how wordy she was.

No comments:

Post a Comment