Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What's in a name?


So this is Tibs

We finally did it. We broke down and named the stray cat that has been coming to our house at night. We discovered that it was actually living behind our tool shed by day, and it hung out in our carport at night. Although we haven't a clue as to it's gender (it is a skittish cat and won't let us touch it) we have decided that for us it will be a girl. (i have always wanted a male pet, but i have never been that lucky...i didn't figure it would start now) We call her Tibs.

Scary a little!

We have bought the kitty food and dishes to feed and water her. She has even ventured into our house a few times when we left the door ajar. Ryenn loves this crazy animal. We think it is a little crazy. It has some ridiculous hair growing out of it's ears, and if I had decided that it was a boy I may have named it Dumbledore. I don't know why it's hairy ears remind me of the wizard, but they do.

See the hair?

On a different note:
Our volleyball team is out of the tournament. We ended pretty well, but only started to play like a team towards the end of the season. We made some seriously awesome plays. I am sad to think that I may not play next year. John and I will be working on baby number two within the next couple of months! Ryenn really needs a sibling. She is a huge brat! Wish us luck.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your team got better. Maybe next year? you could still play our like crazy pregnant coaches used to. haha. Our basketball championship game is tonight.

    ReplyDelete