Thursday, September 11, 2008

Excitement and Fear

Our little family has been extremely busy since my last post. Our very first night was spent in the emergency room with Ryenn. While we were unloading our car, she fell face first into the floor. It was so scary. She was limp, unresponsive, and blue! She ended up being okay, but it was by far the worst day of my life.

We attended a birthday party for my niece Lorena. It was great. She was wearing the perfect dress (made just for her) with fairy wing attachments. She was super grumpy when we arrived because she had just been napping. Still, we watched her hit, and kick, the pinata. She also opened her gifts with a woohoo!

1) Lorena being shy 2) Ryenn and a balloon 3) Gaspar, Cyrus, Ryenn, and John

I also went to my niece Kaylee's soccer game. It was adorable. Little girls that are 4 to 5 years old running around chasing a ball. My niece was fierce! She scored like 5 of the team's 6 goals. She would dirt roll other little girls, but still keep up with the ball! After scoring she would still say, "We made another point!"
Afterwards, my mother and I took Ryenn to feed the ducks. She wasn't really interested in them until they started to quack really loud. I don't really think that feeding the ducks is something we will do again until she is older.

1) The first duck 2) Grandma and Ryenn 3) Ryenn trying to peak over the brick wall

1 comment:

  1. i did not know that about ryenn falling and turning blue! how scary! i can't even imagine. i'm sorry steph. you should leave safford and come to austin. hehe.

    ReplyDelete