Thursday, September 18, 2008

I've come to the conclusion

that I really hate having short hair. I don't understand why I do what I do to my hair sometimes. John is always the first one to remind me..."You aren't going to like it. You never like when you cut your hair."

My John-Bon is correct. I have tried a great many things with my hair. Whether it was the time that I decided to get a perm! (very 80's I know) Or the many, many times I have chopped of my wonderfully long length for something I always figured would be more practical. It seems as though it would be easier for life as a mother to not have much hair to get in the way. In my case, I have found it the exact opposite!!

I can't pull my hair back into a pony-tail without a few strands falling out of place. Diaper changing is a hassle. More than once I have ended up with rash ointment in my hair. Sleeping is rather annoying as well. I will wake up without the smooth hair style I went to bed with!

So, good friends, I am counting on you (and the frequent advice of my husband) to keep me from destroying my hair happiness!!


1) Me and my long locks 2) My new shorter do!

No comments:

Post a Comment