Thursday, September 4, 2008

Return to the land without technology!!

The big move to Safford begins today! Crazy, I know. The time passes so quickly. I don't really feel like we have moved, or packed, very many things. Our lease ends on September 30th so we still have time, but I am still a little stressed about things.

At first we thought that it would be impossible to move all of our possessions into the bedroom that we are living in at John's mother's house. We have had a stroke of luck already. As part of the relocation package, we have been given temporary housing. We haven't seen the place yet, but John has decided that if it is big enough we could live there, or we could just use it for storage. It is ours for 90 days, but I am hoping that by then we will have found a place of our own. I am really going to miss having the run of my own house. Still, we are very grateful for Stan and Ida.
As it is, Safford isn't really your hot spot for activities and excitement. I do have a few things lined up to keep me entertained. I will be helping a friend officiate Jr. High Volleyball games. Our first game is coming up quickly. At least it will get me out of the house for a short time. In February, I will be playing volleyball with my mother, aunts, and a few cousins. I am trying to enlist my sister-in-law Brigette as well. It should be fun. Of course, I will still have my endlessly entertaining daughter, Ryenn.
1) Ryenn trying on Bob's shoes!! 2) A winning smile!

In the Casa de Nunley, however, I will not have Internet. This may very well be the last blog for a while. I hope to catch you all up soon enough! (This one puts me in front Mariah Lynn!)

1 comment:

  1. hmm...how much longer til you get some internet? you must be pulling your hair out over there. I know I would be. Hope to see ya back online soon, but not too soon, cause i'm only one ahead of you so far and I need a really good lead. hehe

    ReplyDelete